4532 Enterprise Dr.
General Motors >
Oklahoma City, OK 73128
515 North I-27
Lubbock, TX 79403
4452 Canyon Dr.
Amarillo, TX 79109
GM Powertrain takes its expertise in designing outstanding Vortec truck and SUV engines and leverages it to make
sophisticated yet extremely durable industrial engines. Buck's Engines has over 45 years experience with General Motors'
expertise in designing outstanding Vortec engines and utilizes this partnership to manufacture extremely durable
today for more information.
- Designed for propane, and natural gas fuel.
- Intake/exhaust manifolds & High Energy Ignition (HEI) are all standard.
- Pistons have high silicon content for improved durability and noise reduction.
- Integral harmonic balancer/crankshaft pulley for easier accessory drive dress.
- Nodular iron crankshaft for increased strength and durability.
- Sintered powder metal exhaust valve seat inserts for enhanced durability.
- World-class engine sealing system for superior leak protection.
- State-of-the-art coolant pump seal uses a combination of advanced materials to provide superb sealing action under extreme conditions.
- View General Motors Engines & Options
- View Engine curves and specifications
Vortec 3.0 Liter Engine
4 cylinder - 181 cubic inches